Friday, March 18

Feedback From Naomi's Documentary

Name
Age
Comment
Hayley
18
The back to back of psychiatrist and the person suffering from schizophrenia is really good but I do not like beginning because the pictures are not clearer so degrading your overall marks.
Ashleigh
18
The documentary is good because you followed most of the conventions of a documentary but you need to work on the text because you cannot see it properly"

Kerry
16
Its good, yeah its really good compared to ours (laughs)....Okay am going to be honest, I think that you did not really look at documentaries before you started your filming. It looks rushed and you never took time to plan your work.
Ainsley
17
"Its better than I thought it was going to be because you have not showed me anything at all so I can have an idea where your at. Also you need to take your own pictures at the beginning and you need to watch Sara's documentary and see how they really took time and care when producing such fine piece of work"


Miss Garty

Errmm, I think you guys can do much better than this. I don’t know what to say but all I have to say is that you need to make it flow because right now it seems to be jumping from one sequence to another".
Miss Hackum

Guys you need alot of work and there is not enough time right now. You need to take your own pictures at the beginning and the lightning and text need work as well"

Paula
19
I think it is okay however it needs a lot of work. The lighting of the interview changes so much that it strains your eyes and you get bored of it too easily. I think that you should cut down the interview and add pictures or a video of the schizophrenic to easy away the bad lightning

No comments:

Post a Comment