Sunday, October 10

Questionnaire Of Documentaries

Name
Age
Gender
How many documentaries do you watch every month?
What channel do you watch most of the documentaries?
What type of documentaries do you like?
Naomi Tshiyiama
17
Female
0
None
Sad documentaries
Ashley Tinsletown
19
Male

Channel four
Documentaries that can change my life
Vanessa Blankwood
17
Female
0
None
Happy documentaries like my big fat wedding
Paula Semakuula
16
Female
2
I would say channel five because of extraordinary people
I love documentaries that have an impact in my life
Chris Kumbatya
21
Male
2
Channel five
Any type of documentaries
Martin Bukenya
22
Male
5
ITV one especially special documentaries
I love documentaries that make me think twice about my own life
Melissa Kizito
16
Female
1
Channel five
I don’t know
Sasha Roxelle
18
Female
4
Mainly BBC one because they more influential
Extremely sad documentaries
Adam Tamuzadde
21
Male
3
Channel five - extraordinary people
Documentaries that make me smile

No comments:

Post a Comment